Hi,

On 08/19/2017 09:04 PM, Ole Petter Ronningen wrote:
Hello

I just stumbled across this:
https://www.muquans.com/index.php/products/mclock

A commercially available cold atom rubidium clock! My apologies if this has
already been reported on the list.

When we saw it in their booth during the EFTF-IFCS conference, they where reluctant to give a price. Seems it just getting out on the market. It is indeed an interesting option.

I would like to know more about the details of operation, to see what capabilities it has to be built into an operations environment.

It would also be interesting to see how the long-term looks as measured against TAI/UTC.