The Thunderbolt, Star-4, Trueposition, and HP GPSDOs/Smartclocks are all known
to do this.  Typically the learning period is around 24 hours before the
compensation is allowed to run.  My HP GPSDO seems to take a week for best
performance.

Separating tempco and aging drift seems to me to be a rather thorny problem to
do well.