From: time-nuts <time-nuts-boun...@febo.com> on behalf of Mark Sims
<hol...@hotmail.com>
Sent: January 26, 2018 3:00 PM
To: time-nuts@febo.com
Subject: [time-nuts] Suggestion for a timing GPS receiver (Trimble / Ublox /
other?)

The Trimble ... it is a newer design..   The Oncore is getting rather long in
the tooth and some have GPS week rollover issues.  The Trimble has a higher
clock rate and less 1PPS jitter.

time-nuts is a low volume, high SNR list for the discussion of precise time and
frequency measurement and related topics. To see the collection of prior
postings to ...