Hi, Bill.

I have three GC-1000s, one unbuilt and two built. Both of the built radios have stopped showing a time display. I haven't had a chance to figure out what happened to them. I live very close to Fort Collins, CO.

I experience power failures fairly often and when my clocks were working they used to take a very long time (on the order of a day) to re-sync after power came back on. I am wondering if the power failures might have damaged my radios in some way.

Have you double-checked the settings on your radio against the manual, and have you done any experiments to see if the receiving conditions where you have your clock located haven't changed or are not conducive to reception?

DaveD