Exactly what I have run into.
Some systems lock an internal reference to to the incoming system. So that
oven has to come up to temp. Then the trigger and interpolators need to
warm up and stabilize.

So the really right answer is what accuracy are you looking for? Because
what I mention above may simply not matter.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL