I wish people would lighten up on Chinese goods. Perhaps you are not aware
that China builds for and sells to both the DOD and NASA. Chinese
manufacturers build to the specs they are given. You want cheap crap,
they'll build cheap crap. You want top quality, they'll build top quality.

--
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government
when it deserves it.

We may be surprised at the people we find in heaven. God has a soft spot
for sinners. His standards are quite low.
--Desmond Tutu