I recently bought a Citizen Eco-Drive satellite watch that syncs to the
satellites we all appreciate. I also like not having to worry about batteries
and the synthetic sapphire crystal keeps it scratch free. It does need to see
the sky periodically even through windows but re-syncs in a few seconds. I can
check if it believes it needs to be synced although it does so itself if it can
see the sky.  It’s multi-functions, while confusing to first set up are
worthwhile. Only wish it was available in Ti since s/steel is a little heavier
but it’s the perfect lazy man’s watch for me.