Perrier

The manual we offer on our WEB site is centered on serial Prefix 512 with change sheets up to serial prefix 708. There are several changes, between the 512 and 708, different configuration of the A1Y1 , Coax changes, Powers Supply changes. Many many changes in circuit details between 333 and 708.

As point of note HP serial number prefixes are Engineering Change Dates not Production Run Dates. 708 is 8th week of 1967..but a 708 unit could have been manufactured months or even years after that date

-DC
manu...@artekmanuals.com
www.ArtekManuals.com