Hi

I wonder if they will ever get around to dropping the “Galileo with firmware
update” statements
from *all* there spec sheets for the GT-87 and Opus-7 devices……

There has always been the basic issue of *how* an end user would be able to get
such an update.
Furuno does not seem to have a channel for distributing that sort of thing.

Bob