Hi

You should DC block the output of the 8182 if you are going to run it straight
to an antenna.

The bigger issue is that WWVB changed their transmit format a couple years
ago. The signal they now send is not compatible with a lot of gear out there.
It turns out that the 8182 is included on that list:

https://spectracom.com/support/retired-products/netclock?field_product_availability_ref_tid=94

<https://spectracom.com/support/retired-products/netclock?field_product_availability_ref_tid=94>

There are gizmos you can build to convert the new transmit format to the old
one, I’m not sure if you are interested in going to that extreme.

Bob