I’m resurrecting a 9390-6000 with TCXO and am trying to get the proper firmware
installed. I have the files from KO4BB and have programmed all of them into
different chips. The DT101 file which is for TCXO, is apparently corrupt. The
unit will not boot. The DT102 and DT103 files will boot, but they are for OCXO
and Rb. I need the DT101 file or similar for TCXO.

BTW, I have two other firmware files, DT813MP and a DT10054V10 which also boot,
but which are also for the wrong oscillator types.

Has anyone actually used the 101 file? Or have a different TCXO ROM dump?

Thanks!

Paul