Hi:

I am looking for the IEEE-488 codes and formats for a Datum 9700AT Programmable
Time System.  The 9700AT is a 1U time generator and translator with slots in
the back that can accept option cards with various functionalities such as -488
and RS-232 interfaces, GPIO, and tape searches.  What I need is the character
strings to output the time for the -488 interface.  The manual for the unit is
here:
http://www1.symmetricom.com/media/files/support/ttm/product-manual/man-9700at-9710.pdf
However, it is silent on the details of the -488 interface.

Any help would be appreciated and feel free to contact me offline.

Many thanks!

Tom Leedy
Clarksburg, MD