Unless I copied the number incorrectly earlier it does seem likely that Ebay
has pulled that auction.

It may still be showing up to those who "bought" them but a straight search on
that number returns nothing,
either in completed or running listings, nor does it show up now in searches
for "Trimble GPSDO" which is how I found it earlier.

If anyone's interested, and in case there's still any doubts, one version of
the Bob Mokia listing under his Ebay ID of amoj1010, that was copied photos and
all to provide this auction, is still current and is # 252162780444.

Nigel, GM8PZR