> Hi, all of a sudden my Symmetricom comparator/clock has been locking up on
> time.
> It has been about a week so far. Did they change the code? Anyone else seeing
> that?
> Doug K6JEY

Hi Doug,

That would be too good to be true. I asked NIST just now and they report: "We
have not changed the code or power level. All things remain the same."

So let's debug this on your end.
- What make/model WWVB receiver are you using?
- Can you check the accuracy of the time or frequency output against GPS /
GPSDO. Is it NIST accurate or a bad copy of 60 kHz?
- Did you power-up any new instrument in the past week, one that might cause 60
kHz harmonics?
- Can you check with 'scope or spectrum analyzer what your environment looks
like near 60 kHz?
- Do you have a curious neighbor who is experimenting with a WWVB simulator...

/tvb