I was at Weird Stuffabout a month ago. Picked up a heavy microscope
base. Those are the things you really don't want to buy on ebay.

To be honest, I wasn't finding much there. My dentist is nearby, and
that was when I would check them out. How old is the stuff on their
racks? Remember Bay Networks?

Excess Solutions is still around for now, but the pickings have been
slim. I buy NEMA or NEMA type cases there for cheap. But the place is
so deep into San Jose that it isn't worth the trip.
http://www.excesssolutions.com/

I noticed the Electronics Fleamarket has moved again:
https://www.electronicsfleamarket.com/
This is a shadow of the Foothill days.

As far as I'm concerned, when the Livermore Ham swapmeet left Las
Positas College, the show was over.