but as I wrote a while ego ADI has a bit different chip which is free of dead zone and much faster, I used it for low phase-noise clock generator for 3,1Gb/s fiber optic systems of C-Cor/Comlux in the end of the past century, now I am on vacation and do not have my engineering note books with me, but 1) I already posted it in the past 2) I will post it again after I returned home,
73
KJ6UHN