Hi

There are an enormous number of displays out there that will interface with the
little boards. You can spend a little or you
can spend a *lot*. At least in terms of size, it is a bit of a “you get what
you pay for” sort of thing. Some of the  larger LED
arrays look pretty impressive. Cost wise … yikes …..

You also get off into a whole variety of rabbit holes to wander down. Do you
want to be able to use voice commands to change
what the clock shows? ….. lots of ways to soak up a lot of time ….

Bob