Hi

That works fine if you are doing things manual to check a local standard. If
you are trying to
disipline a few thousand cell towers 24 hours a day … not so much. It also
works for
checking frequency. What modern systems need is time. That gets you into a
whole
world of resolving and identifying individual edges. The WWVB signal really was
never
set up for this. Loran-C is an example of a signal that was designed to
identify a specific
edge.

Bob