Am 12.02.19 um 03:57 schrieb Jeff Blaine:
I have these 3 systems operational here and wonder what is the "best" of the sources?

The local use for the reference is as a time base for test equipment.  Nothing hyper critical in the way of end-use requirements - but after running the NT GPSDO for a few years and watching the Lucent box collect dust, I wonder if I have got that backward?

The lucent has a 10 Mhz output on the front panel of the RB but the XO would need a tiny bit of modification to have 10 Mhz instead of the current 15 Mhz.

If it is similar to the Lucent RFTG-u REF1, then it has a 5 MHz MTI-260 oven.

I have modded my REF1 to deliver 10 MHz  on 4 SMA outputs plus 1 PPS LVCMOS in 50 Ohms on another SMA.

The recipe is here:

<   http://www.hoffmann-hochfrequenz.de/downloads/DoubDist.pdf     >

73,

Gerhard, DK4XP