I am adding the ability to Lady Heather to apply receiver sawtooth correction
values to measured PPS values... this requires having a receiver that outputs
sawtooth values as the main input device and connecting a TICC/counter
measuring the receiver PPS output as an auxiliary input device.

There are six different ways of calculating the corrected PPS value:
add/subtract the previous/current/next sawtooth value from the measured PPS
value.   The combination that works properly depends upon the receiver and
counter.   It is easy to find the correct combination by trying each one and
seeing which one produces the "best" results ("best" being determined by which
one had the lowest corrected PPS span, average, sdev, variance, etc).

For all the receivers that I have tested there is only one combination that
jumps out as being the correct one.   However, for the new Ublox F9P, there are
two combinations that produce virtually identical measurements and statistics
(add current sawtooth or subtract previous sawtooth).  Any ideas on how to
determine which combination is the "correct" one?