Hi

The only way to work out what you have is to find the data sheet on that part.
It *should* translate
between the manufacturer’s markings and the exact part number. That part number
will tell you as
much as can be known about the part. Some data sheets are a lot more complete
than others.

There is no risk (other than financial) in putting a 5% part in place of a 20%.
There also is very little
risk in going for the low(er) ESR.

If the part is just a bypass, even the value is a bit open. If the cap is in a
filter or on the output of a switcher,
things may be a bit tighter.

Bob