Lester,
I think looking at the parts list in the Service manual from Artek it’s a
bought out all in one unit.  If I recall the BOM has one line item.
Have you checked with Walter at Sphere? He has the next PN in the sequence
which is a Sony Color display.  Or check with Newscope for a LCD replacement.

My new to me 5372A has a bright screen but I noticed it glitched a few times
yesterday.  The size changed for an instant a couple of time but other wise is
working.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone