On 10/23/20 6:50 PM, Wes wrote:
Attila,

Amazon says (Out of print):

  * Publisher : McMurray Press; 1st Edition (January 1, 1968)
  * Language: : English
  * ASIN : B0007H97C8

Not exactly the same book but the same author:

"Introduction to quartz crystal unit design"  There seems to be a copy in the UK

https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=30743123492&cm_ven=sws&cm_cat=sws&cm_pla=sws&cm_ite=30743123492&clickid=Qzn1vAxnixyLUx7wUx0Mo3bxUkExvSymuVekS80&cm_mmc=aff-_-ir-_-353196-_-77798&ref=imprad353196&afn_sr=impact

Also for what it's worth:

https://archive.org/details/introductiontoqu0000bott/page/n9/mode/2up?q=introduction+to+quartz+crystal+unit+design

Wes  N7WS

In the United States, for works protected by US Copyright, a library can make single copies of a book that is out of print or not easily available for use by a single person for research purposes (i.e. not resale or further duplication)
(that's a gist, not the actual law, but it's close)

Only libraries can do this.
And I don't know if it applies to books published somewhere other than the US. This is how I got a copy of Snelling, Soft Ferrites, 2nd edition - JPL library found a copy somewhere, and had it copied. And it's published by Heinemann, which is a UK publisher, so maybe it's ok.