Hello Matthias,

provided your OCXO is sufficiently stable, i.e., better stability than the 1PPS, I agree that you should see said "bulge". Judging from the DAC plot, the EFC voltage is being adjusted within the tau range in which you expect the NEO-M8T bulge (10~100 s), so I'd expect that to have an effect on the TIC ADEV. Could you measure in holdover mode with fixed EFC voltage?

Best regards,
Carsten