On 4/16/22 15:53, Matthias Welwarsky wrote:

John, what constellations did you have enabled during the test? Just GPS, or
also others? I usually run with GPS and Galileo enabled (and I avoid GLONASS,
it messes everything up). Can this make a difference?

I'm afraid I'm not certain. Normally, I do all my work with GPS only, as for timing purposes adding in the other constellations can result in clock-jumping and other issues. But at the beginning of the paper I said that all receivers were set to default configuration except for setting to 0D timing mode when available. So I don't know if that means I left all the default constellations were enabled.

My gut feeling, though, is that I probably turned everything off but GPS.

John