On Sat, Dec 08, 2012 at 06:33:01PM +0000, Graham Cobb wrote:

> I have been using tinc in routed mode for many years.  However, I tried today 
> to use tinc in switch mode and it doesn't seem to be working.
[...]
> Does anyone remember a bug like this being fixed?  If so, I might have to dig 
> out my cross-compiler environment for the router and build a newer version of 
> tinc.  But that will be a long job!

Yes, in those early 1.0.x versions, there were a few bugs related to switch
mode that have since been fixed. I am afraid you will have to dig out your
cross-compiler, there is no way to work around it.

http://tinc-vpn.org/git/browse?p=tinc;a=blob_plain;f=NEWS

-- 
Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,
     Guus Sliepen <[email protected]>

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to