Hello everyone,
I'm new to TINC. Today, I've started using it, and now I've a network on around 9 dedicated servers and 15+ VPS into a single VPN. I switched from OpenVPN. But, I've a problem adding another node to the VPN. Basically this node is a VPS with two IPs, on a single eth0, with eth0 -> IP1, eth0:1 -> IP2. IP1 and IP2 are on different subnets, so they have two different gateways. This is a CentOS 5 box, so I've edited ifcfg-eth0 and ifcfg-eth0:1 and manually added GATEWAY=n.n.n.n statements for each IP (in each ifcfg-<interface> file). But, TINC is unable to ping any other hosts. It seems to be a route problem caused by multiple default gateways, one for each real public IP / subnet. May I need to add a default gateway for TINC ?!? How to do that ??? Destination Gateway Genmask Flags Metric Ref Use Iface xxx.yyy.zzz.0 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 U 0 0 0 eth0 10.8.0.0 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 U 0 0 0 tun0 xxx.yyy.vvv.0 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 U 0 0 0 eth0 169.254.0.0 0.0.0.0 255.255.0.0 U 0 0 0 eth0 0.0.0.0 xxx.yyy.zzz.1 0.0.0.0 UG 0 0 0 eth0 0.0.0.0 xxx.yyy.vvv.1 0.0.0.0 UG 0 0 0 eth0 Thanks! --C
_______________________________________________ tinc mailing list [email protected] http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
