Hello !

I've been refactoring tinycc to remove global variables and work only with
TCCState after several attempts I finaly got it on a initial working state
using netbeans to do most of the refactoring work.

Testing it on a nexus five running Ubuntu 13.10 with "make test" all tests
pass

On Ubuntu 12.04 X86_64 the tcctest.c segfault the with "make test -i" then
others seem to passs

I hosted on https://github.com/mingodad/tinycc it is a big patch because it
adds TCCState parameter to most of the functions.

I hope it can be accepted to be incorparated to the main the official
repository after it stabilize, any help/sugestion are welcome.

Thanks in advance for your time and attention !