Gives me the clue that the problem may be in the parsing rather the pp
stuff.
The output when PARSE_DEBUG is set definitely shows the problem area.
Maybe someone more knowledgeable can figure this out.  Unfortunately, I've
used up my available tcc debug time for the week.  I did manage to port COS
to build on cygwin and am starting on some of the PDL Next Gen stuff there.

The connection with tcc is that I would like to use it to JIT so that the
COS/C
stuff can be updated at runtime for dynamic operation---such as applying a
computational role to a pdl operation.

Cheers,
Chris