Michael Matz wrote:
I wonder about only one change:
6d2be31b93 test/pp: cleanup

There you removed tests/pp/15.{c,expect} and changed tests/pp/14.{c,expect} to be something completely different. I don't see them added back in later commits so I think that was unintended. Certainly at least tests for mutually recursive definitions and correct pre-processing output of n(0x1e)n(-1) is now missing.

Can you investigate?

Before, 14.c was about spaces and 15.c was about macro recursion
AND spaces.  I moved the "spaces" case from 15.c to 14.c, then later
dropped 14.c, then to fill the gap renamed 15.c to 14.c.  Then forgot
to add the change with the intended commit first which is why it
stands out somehow strange.

As it happens always, now I found some other problems in the near.
So I re-added some space tests (now 15.c) too plus the "0x1E-1"
asm case (in tcctest.c, needs compilation).

http://repo.or.cz/tinycc.git/commitdiff/71b16f4e18b2794b76cc80cb7d0303243656b050
Just in case for anyone trying to challenge her fate with kernel
compilation by tcc (last message from seyko was that his notebook
broke, don't know whether it was because of tcc or unrelated).

In general, often when I see people adding tests I think:  "Well you
just fixed that, what's the point?  I'd rather see what's still broken."

--- grischka

Ciao,
Michael.
PS: and thanks for the additions to tcctest :)