avih wrote:
This caused tests failures on windows (gcc, normal configure and make, the build
succeeds) - missing symbol "main" when running libtcc test, and many later
tests too which probably use libtcc in memory.
Attached are two orthogonal patches, i.e. the test failures happen with or
without also building the unicode variants of the crt files, and the tests pass
(with the tccpe.c fix) regardless if building with or without the unicode
variants.
I'm not entirely sure the tccpe.c fix is correct, and also not sure whether the
wrapper c file is an acceptable solution for re-compiling the same files with
different defines and to different .o files. Please either someone pushes a
better fix, or tell me how to improve the patches, or just tell me to push it
as is.
Thanks.

I picked up the wrapper suggestion.  See
http://repo.or.cz/tinycc.git/commitdiff/096125d963400951e0f160ced86416ef8c9c98b0

Also, tiny_xxx tools are now integrated:
http://repo.or.cz/tinycc.git/commitdiff/2d3b9559bf569f137cefb7f8386a0dc58e33c81f

Also, new help screen for the advanced options:
   tcc -hh

-- gr