On 1/15/24 00:34, b...@toptensoftware.com wrote:

Hey All,

First post here.  Firstly, thank you all for your work on this project.  I discovered tcc just a month or so ago and really enjoying using it as a back-end code generator for a custom scripting language I'm working on.

Anyway, I noticed this small bug:

A variable declaration as the first statement in a switch case block fails when it shouldn't:

        case 1:
            int z = 123;        // This fails with "identifier expected"
            break;

There's a pretty easy workaround, just insert an empty statement before.

        case 1:
            ;                   // This fixes it
            int z = 123;
            break;

(this was build of the mob repo on github - not sure if that affects things).

Just fixed on mob.

    Herman