On 25.02.2024 11:02, Eric Raible wrote:
If build with:
-DCONFIG_RUNMEM_ALIGNED=0
I'm hoping you'd be good to go.

Don't mind, I reverted the usage of those "more recent" system
features (as in memalign() & gettid()).  Simpler code, less
problems ...

-- grischka

On linux one would:
./configure --extra-cflags=-DCONFIG_RUNMEM_ALIGNED=0

On windows I'm not sure, but perhaps augmenting the lines in
win32/build-tcc.bat to look like this would do the same:

set D32=-DTCC_TARGET_PE -DTCC_TARGET_I386 -DCONFIG_RUNMEM_ALIGNED=0
set D64=-DTCC_TARGET_PE -DTCC_TARGET_X86_64 -DCONFIG_RUNMEM_ALIGNED=0

- Eric

On Sat, Feb 24, 2024 at 7:29 AM Dog Dog <andreywilliamsjeff...@gmail.com