Thank you very much, David,

I think I should have omitted my preference for OpenMP, because, after all,
writing a pthreads alternative for an OpenMP parallel loop is quite
straightforward. Thus, my most important points are if there are people
using TinyCC on MacOS frequently with both Intel and Apple Silicon
architectures, as well as the feasibility of adopting TinyCC as a good
alternative valid for production use. Also, it would be good to know the
current status of the relicensing effort (I saw that in a document in the
distribution there's a list with almost all people having replied
affirmatively, one replied negatively -which seems to affect one file only,
related to ARM-, and a few didn't reply).

Regarding Pelles, yes, I saw it the times I've did a search for C
compilers, but, AFAIK, it's Windows-only and Intel-only, so it doesn't fit
my needs...

Kind regards, and thanks a lot,

César