Dear All,

I am working on modelling the clock drift of a mote (mica2 ) caused by environmental conditions like temperature. Can anybody guide me where can I find any information on this, something like a relation of drift amount and operating frequency ?

My other question- In general we know that mote frequency can drift by 40 ppm (natural drift, not due to temperature)....can anybody give me an idea how frequently does this change happen....I mean in the absence of all external phenomenon, approx how long will a mote hold on to its previous frequency before 'naturally' jumping off to the next. All this because current literatures suggest that short term stability of the motes are good. What is the extent of this short term ?

Thanks...

Smaitra.