dont understand how tossim is working yet,
the best I can work out is that you compile with

make micaz sim

and in the ./build/micaz/ directory are some object files, and a few
python files in the application directory.

is it possible to use the new tossim with gdb? so i can step though app
and find problems with code before uploading??

is there any documentation written on the subject yet? (i appreciate
tinyos2.x is still in beta stage)

found an old help digest

> There is no TinyViz in 2.0; TOSSIM, however, is briefly introduced in
> tutorial. The high-level difference is that TOSSIM in 2.0 is a Python
> interpreter, so you can script simulations:
>
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/tinyos/tinyos-2.x/doc/html/tutorial/Attic/lesson-t.html?rev=1.1.2.6
>
> Phil

but that link doesnt work for me.

all the best