        From: Michael Schippling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Thu 7/27/2006 9:25 PM
        To: Munaretto, Daniel
        Cc: tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU
        Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] Help with real node behaviour!Micaz,tinyos
1.x

        Sounds like your buffering scheme is overflowing and crashing the mote.
        One clue is that I seem to see a lot of length 5 buffer pools in TOS...
        You might want to double check that you are freeing buffers after use.
        MS

        Munaretto, Daniel wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >  after a lot of simulation in TOSSIM, i uploaded my programs on the
motes.
        > By reading the leds, i'm able to understand what happens.
        >
        > If i run on motes a normal flooding, it's all ok. All packets are
sent and received.

        > But if i run a more complex program, where before broadcasting
packets i code packets i stored in the node's internal buffer, i notice i
cannot receive over 5 packets (in my experiments i generate 8 packets per
node). But if i run only one mote, it's able to generate all packets.

        >  So if i run 2 nodes, one seems blocked or crashed after receiving 5
packets (Leds stop to work, fixed on a color or void) and the other one
continue to send packets in a properly way.

        > I made with several motes and it's the same, also changing batteries.
        >
        > Anyone could help me, please?
        > i don't know what's wrong, in TOSSIM was all ok.
        > And i'm using micaz motes, tinyos 1.x, after compiling i see: used
RAM=1657 bytes, used ROM=19600 bytes.