Hi all,
i found some files in www.tinyos.net/tinyos-1.x/tos/  for using the FLASH
memory. I transferred these files to my "FLASH" folder in tinyos-1.x/tos/lib
but now i don't know how to use them. Previously in this folder there were only
ByteEEPROM.nc, ByteEEPROMC.nc, PageEEPROM.h, PageEEPROM.nc, PageEEPROMShare.nc.

My project needs more memory than the available RAM (only 4 Kbytes), so we
think to write data on FLASH.

Does anyone know how to handle these files?  like BlockStorage.h, BlockRead.nc,
BlockWrite.nc, FormatStorage.nc, Mount.nc, Storage.h, FlashWP.nc,
StorageRemap.nc

Do i need other files?

Please, every help will be really appreciated!
Thanks very much,
cheers
Daniele