I follow the steps, but there is also have problems.

When I use "serial@/dev/ttyUSB0:telosb", follow error is appeared.

serial@/dev/ttyUSB0:57600 died - restarting (java.io.IOException : Couldn't configure /dev/ttyUSB0)

When I use "[EMAIL PROTECTED]:telosb", follow error is appeared.

Listening to [EMAIL PROTECTED]:telosb
Platform telos
Listening for client connections on port 9001
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:57600 died - restarting (java.io.IOException: Invalid port. Known serial ports:
- /dev/ttyUSB0
- /dev/ttyS6
)

What is going wrong? Anyone know about that? Thank you.

CM

On 8/25/06, David Gay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 8/25/06, Cormac Duffy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] jni]$ MOTECOM=serial@/dev/ttyUSB0:tmote java
> net.tinyos.tools.Listen
> Error on serial@/dev/ttyUSB0:57600: java.io.IOException: Invalid port.
> Known serial ports:
> - COM1
> - COM2
> - COM3
> - COM4
> anyone know why?

Just for reference: with tinyos 1.x, you have to use the COMn names,
even on Linux (see Cormac's followup). With tinyos 2.x, you should use
the device name (e.g., /dev/ttyUSB2).

David Gay