  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of roberto
pagliari
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 4:43 PM
To: tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: [Tinyos-help] CC2420 packet delivery

Hi All,
does anyone know what happen if, during the receiption of a packet, a STXON
(not STXONCCA) strobe command from the microcontroller is issued?
Does the radiochip turn the circuit to the transmitter? If so, should I
flush the RXFIFO queue?

many thanks,

Roberto