Yes this is the current way I do it, How would I recover a message_t sent to the serial port? (in a useful display that could be logged to be analyzed later? )

John

Kevin Klues wrote:
For the current printf implementation, the tutorial here shows you how
to use it.  Including how to decode the messages it transmits into
ascii.  Its probably going to change in the near future though, so
keep a look out.

http://www.tinyos.net/tinyos-2.x/doc/html/tutorial/lesson15.html

Kevin