Thanks for the info, I'll try that tomorrow. Is there any other publications on the MsgReader? I only ask because i knew the software exist but have never read or heard about it, and honestly didn't know it was in the TOS release.

John

Ariel Mauricio Nunez Gomez wrote:
I usually do something like this:

java net.tinyos.tools.MsgReader TheMsg >> the_log.txt &&

It then goes to the background, if I want to see it while it's being logged, I call:

tail -f the_log.txt

Ariel.