-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rodolfo de
Paz Alberola
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 4:28 AM
To: tinyos-help
Subject: [Tinyos-help] CC2420 Hardware ACKs

Hi all,

I was trying to set Hardware ACKs for CC2420 radio chip. I did a simple
ping pong application in which I posted a task call ack() inside the
event SplitControl.startDone(error_t error).

The task call ack activates HW acknowledgements in the following way:

bool activated = TRUE;
task void ack() {
   atomic{
      call CC2420Config.setAutoAck(activated,activated);
      if (call CC2420Config.sync() != SUCCESS) {
          post ack();
      }
   }

However, the mote that is sending messages is not receiving any ack.
Should I do anything else to activate CC2420 HW acks?. Any help?

Regards,

-----
Rodo