From: Rodolfo de Paz Alberola [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 9:12 AM
To: David Moss
Cc: 'tinyos-help'
Subject: RE: [Tinyos-help] CC2420 Hardware ACKs

Hi David,

On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 08:56 -0700, David Moss wrote:
Are you requesting an acknowledgment before sending?

> call PacketAcknowledgements.requestAck(&myMsg);
> call AMSend.send(0x0, &myMsg, sizeof(my_payload_t));

No, I thought that only calling the command setAutoAck
it should enable MDMCTRL0.AUTOACK leaving to the CC2420 radio chip
all the process.

This command that you mention for requesting acks I think that only
works for SW acks.

Does it the software work as expected using software acknowledgments?

Yes, I did another application using software acknowledgments and it
works fine,
but in this case I would like to use hw acks since i am trying to model
the
cc2420 radiochip which has hw acks as well.

Thanks for your help. Any idea?

--------
Rodo

On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 08:56 -0700, David Moss wrote:
> Are you requesting an acknowledgment before sending?
>
> call PacketAcknowledgements.requestAck(&myMsg);
> call AMSend.send(0x0, &myMsg, sizeof(my_payload_t));
>
> Does it the software work as expected using software acknowledgments?
>
> -David

de