Hi,

I was testing DEFAULT_LOCAL_GROUP on TinyOS 2.1.2 for which I wrote a simple
application with two motes bouncing a message back and forth. The motes
received each other's message when they had the same group ID but even when
they had different group IDs. I set the group IDs in the make file using the
DEFAULT_LOCAL_GROUP directive. I can see that the group IDs are set correctly
in the transmitted packet but the receiving node does not discard messages with
different group IDs. Same thing happens with the BaseStation, which also does
not make any distinction between group IDs. Is this a known issue or am I doing
something wrong here?

Thanks
-vimal