I know, we went over this, do we/don't we share funny bloopers
in student papers.

Being of the persuasion that laughing at ourselves is a
healthy thing, I decided to share this one because it came
up several times--and for whatever reason, I have never had
this problem before.

Several of my students were "sighting" various authors in their
papers, i.e., "Smith (sighted in Jones, 1999)....."

ahhhhh

almost done

annette

Annette Taylor, Ph. D.
Department of Psychology                E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
University of San Diego                 Voice:   (619) 260-4006
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA  92110

                "Education is one of the few things a person
                 is willing to pay for and not get."
                                                -- W. L. Bryan