Watch it, Paul.  You're also paid to teach them to think critically, which
means they must consider all possible explanations.  Not to teach them what
you believe to be the truth, again, that would be religion, not science.
I'm fully aware what I'm paid to do - much of which is nurturing curiousity
and allowing students to recognize they can make a career of their passions.
  Their passions may not match mine (or your's), nonetheless, I wouldn't say
these are any less valuable.

Kitty K. Jung, MA
Truckee Meadows Community College
Reno, NV  89503