On Thu, 1 Feb 2001, Ken Steele wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Jan 2001 17:08:52 -0800 Robert Herdegen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>

> > Hey, Ken! Wasn't it at USND at Hoople that the early work was done on the
> > PDQ Bach effect, in which rats listened to his Concerto for
> > Horn and Hardart<snip>
>
> Anyway, it was at Hoople that we learned about Skinner's visit to
> a certain Philadelphia institution and the true story behind the design
> of the operant chamber.

All of this tongue-in-cheek insider joke stuff is getting to me.
Could someone please explain what this is all about?  Or do I
have to alert the Relevance Police?

-Stephen

Stephen Black, Ph.D.                      tel: (819) 822-9600 ext 2470
Bishop's University                    e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Lennoxville, QC
J1M 1Z7
Canada     Department web page at http://www.ubishops.ca/ccc/div/soc/psy
           Check out TIPS listserv for teachers of psychology at:
           http://www.frostburg.edu/dept/psyc/southerly/tips/