Thanks Chris! Really appreciate the historical context. Alas yes, I revealed my
age and long-ago teaching load by using the "old" language. We are in the
process of revamping the class and always updating.
I agree, it does feel like a clash or accommodation of different cultures!

G.L. (Gary) Peterson,Ph.D
Psychology@SVSU

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=38047
or send a blank email to