Carol, I thought the FUN group sounded interesting. I asked a psych colleague
here in the college of Health and Human Services if he was familiar with it.
Gulp....he is Jeffrey Smith, and he wrote back quickly. He is the current
president of Fun and attended the summer conference of FUN with one of our
biology faculty and also one of our clinical neuropsych faculty. And so it
goes....

G.L. (Gary) Peterson,Ph.D
Psychology@SVSU

http://fsulist.frostburg.edu/u?id=13090.68da6e6e5325aa33287ff385b70df5d5&n=T&l=tips&o=38051